Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crescent Quest 1.4 - Turkey Update (Unavailable)
Here is the download for Crescent Quest 1.4.

-

( Not released. )

-

~ 11/23/2022 ~ 12:00 AM ~

* A Turkey Day feast is prepared in the world of Reltionus.

* New food items have been added to Crescent Quest such as a giant roasted bird, different kinds of potatoes, plate of mint, and more.

* Mist Dials have been added along with more secret areas and realms. You can find the first mist dial next to the Piety Order near the old church. You have to insert a four character upper case code for it to transport you, if you are reading this right now then try "TIME" or "WOLF". These areas are currently under construction but you can still visit them. I will not say how many secret areas or codes there are to use.

* Certain textures and sprites have been updated graphically.
* An issue has been fixed with certain consumable items consuming two items instead of one.
* Fixed the inventory sprite icons for boots.

* Fixed the Patrevane Forest, there has been an issue I was not aware of and it is most likely present in prior versions of Crescent Quest. Upon entering the forest you cannot open the menu or move at all, it completely locks the game.

~ 12/11/2022 8:57 AM ~

Crescent Quest 1.4 has been finished but not released due to me wanting to release the next version already instead. Crescent Quest 1.5 will be the Christmas update.