Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More about gatekeeping.
Just a repost from my Gab.

One of the things that the zionists are failing hard at is them exposing arrogant boomers / normies to internet culture, I'm noticing them more and more that they are trying to integrate these older folk into places like 4chan or other obscure sites, they don't understand and will never understand internet culture, especially older internet culture spawning from the 90s to the 2000s. When they encounter something they don't understand all they do is become angry and want to destroy what they are seeing (even though they can't), they will come here on Gab as well to defend zionism and berate us. I actually think what most people assume are bots on 4chan / Gab are actually boomers flooding in from the ashkenazi / zionists talking about us and our communities on the news and it's terrible but not permanent, if we keep gatekeeping our communities it will be fixed a lot sooner, as I've said these people come in completely arrogant and are not smart in the slightest, when they get banned from our circles there's nothing they can do about it, they don't use VPNs.

I've had a few of these boomers attempt to sign up for my site over at https://www.timelierg.com/ after they became enraged at my posts here on Gab, after looking at the sign ups internally I see that they can't even make it past the sign up / anti-bot questions as they don't know about basic vidya knowledge and don't know anything about furries. All they hear about us on the news is just, "haha funny animal costumes" or people they think are furries like teachers supposedly making children wear animal ears in class even though it has nothing to do with us. That's the thing, these normies ignore decades of internet / furry culture and only consume a media narrative, they don't even have 10 minutes of experience from back in the day or now, they have nothing, no knowledge. They even think the internet and furries are new, they have NO idea about any kind of internet culture / communities.

The zionist plan is to do what they did to religions and to homosexuals, it's to corrupt them entirely, they let in outsiders, they groom people into thinking they are homosexual instead of someone being homosexual naturally, it's no different from any other indoctrination. You have a bunch of fake gays going around spreading degeneracy and they are making it seem like they are the majority, now they are doing it to us, not just furries but every internet culture too. They can see it's not working this time, we are wise to their schemes. I've been archiving 90s / early 2000s internet, specifically up to 2007 and everything below that year for a long time now, even if it's just stuff I enjoy like old gaming forums from that era, guides, furry communities, and so on, it is absolutely my favorite hobby is saving the past internet and browsing it. I was a bit late to the party as I was born in August of 1997 but I still experienced a lot around 2005 and after, I still feel nostalgic and wonderful curiosity when I see old internet culture before 2005 and around the time I was born in 97. It's never too late to be interested in the past, especially as something as cool as internet history. If you are younger than me and even those older, why not use Wayback / Internet Archive some time and save things you are interested in? It's well worth it!

If the internet archive ever goes down I have the coziest collection of 90s - 2000s forums, game guides, and other stuff saved. I'm set. If you are curious the biggest parts of my collection would be about my favorite games, that being RuneScape (RSC, RS2), and the Sonic series (especially Sonic Adventure). The amount of old Chao garden forums I have saved is insane, I'll eventually share some cool / interesting findings on my own site. About RS in specific, I do have many versions (game caches) saved from all the different eras but I won't post those due to those being the property of Jagex, I can however show you an absurd amount of the games history from RSC, to the RS2 beta and so on. I have countless screenshots of those prior versions taken by players back then as well, which are pretty hard to come by since so few people actually screenshotted stuff back then. Either way, save what you can everyone and keep gatekeeping the rude / arrogant folks, don't let them corrupt your / our communities.