Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something I forgot to mention.
It should be noted that since 2014, when Crescent Quest was first being developed, I was never keen on creating update notes. I feel doing so ruins the charm that some games would of otherwise had, the same can be said for Crescent Quest. Now, what I wanted to mention was that I never included everything within update notes, they never and will never include every little change made to the game and the same can be said for the other games I am currently working on. The update notes you see are mostly the more notable things such as fixes to the game regarding bugs, glitches, and exploits, you will never see update notes such as, "hey guys, I just added this super secret thing, haha" or "I just added a few trees to this part of the world", I just felt the need to say this in case some people thought everything was being included in the notes. The update notes are nothing in comparison to everything I add to the game in the background, there is so much content being inserted into the game that it would take me a very long time to include it all in a document.

There is an endless flow of dialogue, sprite, character placement, stat, equipment, drop table, script, internal, etc changes being made which you would only know of if you've played previous versions of Crescent Quest and compared them. As for the secrets I add to the game, I went overboard with them ever since 2014. Obviously, it's only a matter of time before someone finds them, either through legitimate means or otherwise. This depends on how many players there are actually playing Crescent Quest of course, but I don't expect players to find all the secrets there are for many, and I mean many years. I assume some will also think some content is unused when it's not due to the absurdity of some of the secrets and how well hidden (and in some cases hard to preform) they are. That's all, really.