Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Companion's Easter 2023 Event!
Praise God Jesus Christ Yahweh in Heaven and Earth, it is almost Easter again, here are the event details. There are a few items to be obtained, these include a Clumpanoink Hat, Rabbit Ears, and an Easter Egg (2023).

The Easter Egg (2023) is obtained by those who sign in before or on the 17th of this month of April and the color of it depends on the color of your avatar. There are a total of seven colors.

The Rabbit Ears (Yellow) are obtained from sending a screenshot of your Crescent Quest character wearing them in either the Crescent Quest section or the Companion Party Room board. You can obtain these rabbit ears in-game within Cressora Castle from the Easter event. The Rabbit Ears (Purple) are obtained by making a post any time between today and until the 17th of this month. The yellow Rabbit Ears will be available this month and into next month, both Rabbit Ears will be discontinued.

The Clumpanoink Hat, a fashionable hat of our first lovable mascot who is older than Pan the Companion. Unlike Pan who is a hedgehog, Clumpanoink is an old rabbit. This wonderful hat can be yours if you are lucky enough during the next seven months, or if you can obtain it in Crescent Quest (evil laughter). Also, this is the first peerless rarity item, it's above common, uncommon, rare, and legendary. Peerless is yellow / gold in color.

As for the other updates...

Crescent Quest 1.6.0 is almost out and you can download it from the TimeLierG Games section. The Easter event isn't really an "event", you are just given the rabbit ears. I have been working on a very long list of bug, glitch, and exploit fixes and didn't have time to make an event for Easter. The Christmas and Halloween events are still active due to an oversight I made with prior versions of Crescent Quest, save files could become corrupted from the auto saving feature. Anyone can obtain the current Christmas and Halloween items in Crescent Quest 1.6.0 and new, discontinued ones will be released for next Halloween, Christmas, and some other items will be re-released again due to this same oversight such as the Wolfie Cake. You will receive both colors of Rabbit Ears and an Easter Egg for now!

If you missed it, we now have two factor authentication. Every companion is now safe. *wipes sweat from antlers*. Two factor authentication can be activated within user settings.

More themes are being worked on, updated, and finished. You can use the theme selector on the bottom right of our site to find one which suits you, some are still under construction.

No more Supporter Title, I have done away with it. Companions who promoted the site would have gotten this title / rank for our site, our discord, and our guilded. There were no bonuses on here for having it, it was simply cosmetic. Supporter was always free and never paid for, nor have I ever gotten paid for it. I may reintroduce this in the future.

An eggscellent Easter to you and to our God Jesus Christ. From the Head Companions - TimeLierG, Wolfie, SamTheMan.

clumpanious hat? i must have it i must I say
God bless.