Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Stream / Video Archive
Hey everyone, it is I, TimeLierG. I'm going to be editing this frequently as of 12/23/2020, I'm currently going to be streaming a lot more often and thus going to be adding a lot more here. A download link will be available in the future for the stream throughs of games I've done, I'm not sure when it will be up as I've streamed a considerable amount of games and it would take up quite a bit of space on our site here. Anyway, here's a document of all the games I have streamed thus far.

The Sonic Play lists - My first video game I played was Sonic 2 on the genesis and I've been into the series since, playing every installment in my childhood and still now the Sonic series will always be my favorite and my most nostalgic. That is what this playlist is for, replaying all the Sonic games I played in my childhood and even the more recent ones.

This playlist contains all of my Sonic stream throughs and other nostalgic related Sonic content. I don't have any dates set for these as I simply don't remember how many years ago these were streamed, the ones I have uploaded are almost all re-uploads from a long time ago.

Sonic Adventure (100%) (Dreamcast).
Sonic Adventure DX (100%) (PC).
Sonic the Fighters (XBLA, GC).
Sonic 3D Blast (100%) (Genesis).
Sonic R (100%) (GC, Saturn).
Sonic 4 Episode 1 (100%) (PC).
Sonic 4 Episode 2 (100%) (PC).

Sonic 2 (Genesis). - I lost the stream footage for this one.
Sonic 1 (Genesis).

The RuneScape Play lists - I have quite a few RS series that I have streamed and am still streaming them as the time of me typing this. One is for my TimeLierG HC that I lost and am continuing on that account as a main, my second HC, which is now also lost (I don't use that one anymore), and finally my RSC account. I have quit OSRS / RS3 as of April 20th 2022.

HCIM #1 - TimeLierG (1882/2277 Total Level) (Defeated, continued as main.)
HCIM #2 - TimeLierG II - AmyRose (Name Change) (1484/2277 Total Level) (Defeated).
RuneScape Classic - TimeLierG (150/1782 Total Level).
TimeLierG Ex-HCIM Road to Max - (1907/2277 Total Level).
1 DEF HCIM - AntleredFox

RuneScape / OSRS Iceberg, Mysteries, Oddities, Rumors, Trivia, and Secrets - January 10th, 2024

The Dark Souls Challenge Play list - I love the Souls series, the first one being one of my favorite video games of all time, playing through it countless times with various builds and engaging in PvP has been getting mundane so a while back I have decided to stream challenge runs of the series. Here is a list of all the ones we have completed so far.

Dark Souls 2 SoTFS: No Death Runs - Jul 21, 2017.
Dark Souls PTDE: Bonewheel Shield Only Run - Nov 2, 2018.

[b][b]The TF2 Play list [/b][/b]- I've been playing TF2 fairly consistently since I first started playing in September of 2011, expect to see a lot of TF2 videos from me whether it's unboxings, showing my item collections, or just regular streamed game play.

[b][b]Team Fortress 2 (PC) - Oct 7, 2021 [b]- Three Parts[/b].
TF2: Unboxing 30 Winter 2016 Cosmetic Cases.[/b][/b]

TimeLierG Streams: Team Fortress 2 Anniversary Annihilation.
[b][b]TF2: Opening One Summer Adventure Pack.[/b][/b]

My Other Content / Streams...

Nights Into Dreams (PC / Saturn) - Two Parts.

Deltarune Chapter 1 & 2 (PC) - Chapter 1 & 2 streamed on release, blind stream.

(And my most viewed Deltarune joke videos were around the same time, Susie / Ralsei Sidequests.)

My Sonic Adventure Iceberg Explained Series - Sep 25, 2020 - Two Episodes.

Pkmn Unite Streams - May 11, 2022 - Two Parts.

PokeMMO Streams - 2015 - Ongoing.

FFXIV Streams (PC)

TimeLierG Plays: Vividlope - May 19, 2023 (PC) 
TimeLierG Plays: Pseudoregalia - July 31, 2023 (PC)
TimeLierG Plays: Undertale Yellow - December 19th, 2023
TimeLierG Streams: ATLYSS - April 8th, 2024.
TimeLierG Streams: Starbound - April 4th, 2024.

World of Warcraft Streams (PC) - Characters
Greilemit (Shadow Priest, Pandaren)
Timelierg (Hunter, Vulpera)

RuneScape Countdowns

I still have to add stuff to this archive that I missed, I'll come back later.