Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Head Companion Termination - 8/13/2022
Just to keep everyone informed, a Head Companion has been removed from our TLGC staff team due to misconduct, I can and will be more detailed about this, some of us knew him from late 2015, he was removed as soon as he was caught manipulating other people in direct messages, specifically my significant other who has not been feeling well lately.

Obviously, me and my partner being as close as we are, he shared messages that were sent to him and they are completely unacceptable. He has attempted to cause chaos and distrust within our community and also has failed miserably at attempting to cause me and my so to split.

We have then set up a few bait messages for him to further expose himself which honestly, he should be publicly shamed. Some responses include him saying that, "he doesn't care about / love you." and "He always acts this way to us too" to my own partner. As well as him saying he never spoke much here about anything "important" because, "Time thinks he is right 99% of the time.".

He has been terminated from all of our platforms and services, he does not have access to user information on our website, and he no longer has any form of privileges following the ban / termination. I have left his username open to the public.

https://imgur.com/a/NAQZcpd

I forgot to include that we also have audio recording of this as well, as he attempted to go into a private voice chat as well. He used both text and voice. I will leave the image here for everyone to see with his username visible.