Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Old RuneScape Merchandise
Has anyone noticed the lack of merchandise that Jagex sold back in the day? I can only think of three things, the RuneScape guide book I got at a school book fair in 2006, some trading cards I know little about from around 2008, and well, I actually forgot the third one as I write this. Does anyone know of any official merch I'm unaware of? I know of a few of the books like the 2008 Betrayal at Falador one.
I absolutely do not count the modern "official" merchandise for sale currently with the keychains, shirts, makeshift plushes, and so on, this was not made by the folks who helped form Jagex, no old employees helped make these, you can look at a list of mods currently in OSRS and the only recognizable one is Ash. I'm not so sure about RS3 but I assume it's the same way. I'm looking for merchandise that the Gowers or those close to them made. I will add, the RuneScape history book that was released recently is incredibly bad and unprofessional as it was written by someone who has never played the game and doesn't know anything about it.