Deltarune FRIEND Gallery
#1
Welcome to the survey program. I wonder what the connection between the gallery prophecy and GALLERY.ogg is? I had a lot of fun drawing this one, FRIEND helped me draw it with his pointed tail. DELTARUNE and it's characters belong to Toby Fox.
I usually lower the quality of my art to save up on space for my site here but I'll post this one in it's original size.

   
Reply
#2
I just had a dream last night about chapter 5, it started out in the light world and it was snowing when the festival happens, an underwater area that included a place resembling the true lab with tight hallways with a Gaster reveal and a chase scene that involved him.
Reply
#3
(03-02-2026, 02:32 PM)TimeLierG Wrote: I just had a dream last night about chapter 5, it started out in the light world and it was snowing when the festival happens, an underwater area that included a place resembling the true lab with tight hallways with a Gaster reveal and a chase scene that involved him.

i have no clue why but ive had a similar thought but for chapter 7 where the dark world is a corrupted mashup of every other dark world as a final test, where the enemies were amalgamations of other darkeners, and you gained a beam arm that you would have to sacrifice kris' arm for him to get which would have its own puzzles tied to it that would even combine the mechanics of older puzzles, and even incorporate the climbing too.
i wasnt able to get a good thought of what the last boss would have been, but i know there was a midboss titan that was physically unkillable (immune to ALL damage types) and was immune to the soul's light, to the point where the knight itself had to bring it down just to ensure the prophecy would be fulfilled.
Reply


Forum Jump: