Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTYD - Vivian
A favorite game from my childhood, perhaps not a favorite in adulthood but it's still a very great game, and my favorite character from said game, although I do like Doopliss as well. I drew Vivian for a small blog style post on another site, there's some normies who have never played the original or aren't into games at all on the far end of a political spectrum complaining about Vivian and how they are a crossdresser and or trans in the original Japanese version of the game (and other regions) which is true, some of them outright deny it. How silly.

(03-12-2024, 09:51 AM)TimeLierG Wrote: A favorite game from my childhood, perhaps not a favorite in adulthood but it's still a very great game, and my favorite character from said game, although I do like Doopliss as well. I drew Vivian for a small blog style post on another site, there's some normies who have never played the original or aren't into games at all on the far end of a political spectrum complaining about Vivian and how they are a crossdresser and or trans in the original Japanese version of the game (and other regions) which is true, some of them outright deny it. How silly.
I'm more of a Goombella guy