Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crescent Quest 1.7.5 - The Eclipse
Here's a few updates for Crescent Quest 1.7.5.

* I have expanded quite a few dungeons across the world of Reltionus, try revisiting some of them for more items, ores, foes, and more.

* Added the Cape of The Eclipse. This is an item only obtainable during and a little after the April 8th, 2024 eclipse. The cape will remain available for around two weeks after the eclipse is over. You can obtain the came from the item distribution at the Cressora Town event portal.

* Added the Pendant of Greed, when worn this pendant has a chance to provide more cilganian when defeating certain bosses. I don't usually say where you can receive items but I will make an exception this time, it's dropped by the Spitemancers in the dungeon outside of Cressora Town to the west.

* Added "Retro" equipment, I've been meaning to add this for a long time, under very rare circumstances when you receive a specific item drop (be it a piece of armor or a weapon) it will become a piece of retro equipment instead, an alternate, old school version of the same item. Retro gear has the same stats and bonuses as the normal versions of the items. When I say "retro" and "old school" they pretty much look like they don't have too many bits. There's one piece of retro gear that I don't think anyone will ever achieve, which is a shame as it's the coolest looking in my opinion. [IMAGE]

* Altered the design of Caskets and Amserith Boots, if any of you prefer the old designs then let me know and I will revert them. This goes for any design, unless it's a redesign for lore reasons.

* Altered the stats of Hallowed and Kazzerite equipment.