Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price, Library and Store Updates
Greetings, Companions and Crescent Knights, I have some Crescent Quest news. I have graphically updated the Crescent Quest Steam store page as well as adjusted the price for the game, previously the game was $4.99 now it is $9.99. The reason for the price increase was due to how much the game has evolved and looking at the value of other indie games around the same price. I mentioned in the past that this project was never about the money and it still isn't however I think it's a more than fair price for what it is and I can use the additional revenue for future projects which I am already working on.

The demo for the game is still up and more prominent on the store page and it will always remain there, the free version still allows you to experience some hours of Crescent Quest.

You may have noticed the game in your library looks different (and better, at least in my opinion) as well. I have also graphically updated the game there as well as other areas across Steam. More profile avatars have been added, some exclusive ones exist locally in the files for those who own Crescent Quest. Thank you all for your support and love for the world of Reltionus, let us keep this world here for all of eternity.